Use IMPACT to transform your school’s
An online program for school self-evaluation using How Good is our School? Its powerful deep audit feature covers all 15 quality indicators and enables schools to store evidence digitally.
Enables your school to produce an annual improvement plan quickly and easily. Covering 40 key aspects of Scottish education, this powerful program will enable you to plan key priorities, identifyoutcomes and determine actions.
Helps schools gather and analyse data about the nature of learning and teaching. It provides a detailed analysis of teaching and learning across the school to support the development of policies and to identify improvement priorities.
Supports school leaders to reflect on their leadership. It can be used by anyone who has a leadership role within a school setting, including the senior management team, faculty or departmental leaders, as well as those who lead teams.
ACHIEVE is the online virtual tutor and study toolkit for National 5 and Higher
- Course topics explained and illustrated
- Study and revision guides for SQA exams
- Online support and links to free resources
- Self-assessment to review progress
Keeping Myself Safe
Keeping Myself Safe for 10-14 years
- Personal safety for 10-14 year olds
- 10 video stories plus teacher support pack
- Annual online school licence: £20 + VAT
- Contact us to order