The Stakeholder Survey tool enables us to gather stakeholder views about any aspect of the school’s work.
Impact offers two types of survey:
- a stakeholder survey based on the national framework ‘How Good is our school?’
- a survey for children and young people based on the ‘How Good is OUR school?’ framework.
- Name the survey
- Select the session
- Decide which themes / stakeholder groups to include in the survey
- Select questions to be used in the survey
- Add any custom
- Select stakeholder priorities
- Add any custom priorities
- Add a list of classes to be surveyed (optional, allows the survey to be analysed by class)